Easter Egg Hunt
HOA PAYMENT ADDRESShoaharvestcrossing@gmail.com
Lupe's Maintenence801-671-1782 / firstname.lastname@example.orgCall or Email directly to report sprinklers broken or damaged by maintenance crews.
Community Directory Link
How do I reserve the pavilion?
1. Check the events calendar to make sure your preferred date/time is open.
2. Send the Board a quick email to email@example.com to request the form.
3. Once you receive the request form, fill it out entirely and send back to Board. They will then approve your request so long as you fall with in the guidelines.
Craig Romney on October Newsletter k stevenson on WELCOME!
- Follow Harvest Crossing HOA on WordPress.com
Backflow / Yard Sale
1. It was recommended by our team that when you decide to turn your sprinkler water on that you immediately check and re-check your back-flow valve. We have had a couple of cases already that the valve has leaked. We hope to prevent any flooding in or around your homes. If you have a leak we can refer you to someone that has worked in the community in the past. You are welcome to find your own repair. The back-flow is the residents responsibility.
2. With spring here we remind all to take care of your flower beds. The CC&R committee will begin checking on these the 1st of May. Please have them cleaned up by then.
3. The Annual Yard Sale: Saturday May 18th from 8 to 11 am.