Residents, we wanted to let you know that TruGreen will be coming this next Tuesday morning, March 26th to apply our first lawn care fertilizer application. Please make sure that your backyards will be ready for them by clearing any toys, pet droppings, etc. as well as making arrangements for your pets or securing them in your house.
Easter Egg Hunt
- Backflow / Yard Sale April 22, 2019
- Lawn Maintenence & Yard Sale April 3, 2019
HOA PAYMENT ADDRESShoaharvestcrossing@gmail.com
Lupe's Maintenence801-671-1782 / firstname.lastname@example.orgCall or Email directly to report sprinklers broken or damaged by maintenance crews.
How do I reserve the pavilion?
1. Check the events calendar to make sure your preferred date/time is open.
2. Send the Board a quick email to email@example.com to request the form.
3. Once you receive the request form, fill it out entirely and send back to Board. They will then approve your request so long as you fall with in the guidelines.
Craig Romney on October Newsletter k stevenson on WELCOME!
- Follow Harvest Crossing HOA on WordPress.com