Easter Egg Hunt
HOA PAYMENT ADDRESShoaharvestcrossing@gmail.com
Lupe's Maintenence801-671-1782 / email@example.comCall or Email directly to report sprinklers broken or damaged by maintenance crews.
Community Directory Link
How do I reserve the pavilion?
1. Check the events calendar to make sure your preferred date/time is open.
2. Send the Board a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the form.
3. Once you receive the request form, fill it out entirely and send back to Board. They will then approve your request so long as you fall with in the guidelines.
Craig Romney on October Newsletter k stevenson on WELCOME!
- Follow Harvest Crossing HOA on WordPress.com
Lawn Maintenence & Yard Sale
1. Lupe will be in the community this week to clean up leaves and trim the trees inside and out of the community.
2. Our Lawn Maintenance day will be FRIDAY’S, the same as last year. They will start on Friday April 12th.
a. You will need to clean up toys and animal feces.
b. They will move the trampolines, as in years past.
c. Flower Beds are the responsibility of the homeowner. Lupe’s team is willing to give you a bid for your home, if you are interested in having them do your flower beds.
3. The ANNUAL COMMUNITY YARD SALE WILL BE HELD SATURDAY MAY 18TH FROM 8 AM TO 11 AM.
a. As a reminder the CC&R’s do NOT allow personal yard sales, so the community provides this once a year. We encourage you to participate but this is strictly voluntary.