Easter Egg Hunt
HOA PAYMENT ADDRESShoaharvestcrossing@gmail.com
Lupe's Maintenence801-671-1782 / firstname.lastname@example.orgCall or Email directly to report sprinklers broken or damaged by maintenance crews.
How do I reserve the pavilion?
1. Check the events calendar to make sure your preferred date/time is open.
2. Send the Board a quick email to email@example.com to request the form.
3. Once you receive the request form, fill it out entirely and send back to Board. They will then approve your request so long as you fall with in the guidelines.
Craig Romney on October Newsletter k stevenson on WELCOME!
- Follow Harvest Crossing HOA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2019
1. It was recommended by our team that when you decide to turn your sprinkler water on that you immediately check and re-check your back-flow valve. We have had a couple of cases already that the valve has leaked. We hope to prevent any flooding in or around your homes. If you have a leak we can refer you to someone that has worked in the community in the past. You are welcome to find your own repair. The back-flow is the residents responsibility.
2. With spring here we remind all to take care of your flower beds. The CC&R committee will begin checking on these the 1st of May. Please have them cleaned up by then.
3. The Annual Yard Sale: Saturday May 18th from 8 to 11 am.
1. Lupe will be in the community this week to clean up leaves and trim the trees inside and out of the community.
2. Our Lawn Maintenance day will be FRIDAY’S, the same as last year. They will start on Friday April 12th.
a. You will need to clean up toys and animal feces.
b. They will move the trampolines, as in years past.
c. Flower Beds are the responsibility of the homeowner. Lupe’s team is willing to give you a bid for your home, if you are interested in having them do your flower beds.
3. The ANNUAL COMMUNITY YARD SALE WILL BE HELD SATURDAY MAY 18TH FROM 8 AM TO 11 AM.
a. As a reminder the CC&R’s do NOT allow personal yard sales, so the community provides this once a year. We encourage you to participate but this is strictly voluntary.